ULB MLG Brussels: Postdoc in machine learning, data science and big data for security (e.g. fraud detection)
2 year postdoc position
Research in big data and scalable machine learning with application to security problems (e.g. fraud detection) in the context of a project funded by Brussels Region.
- you have a PhD in Machine Learning, Computational Science, (Bio)Engineering, Data Science, or equivalent.
- Expertise in statistical machine learning, data mining, big data, map reduce, Spark, python, R programming.
- Plus: expertise in application of big data mining to real problems, security applications, notably credit card fraud detection
- You are fluent in English.
- The successful applicant will be hosted by the Machine Learning Group, co-headed by Prof. Gianluca Bontempi.
Starting date: asap
For more information please contact Pr. Gianluca Bontempi, mail: email@example.com.
Please send your CV, motivation letter and contact information for three references, publication list with indication of the citation number of each published paper.
Nr of positions available : 1
Computer science – Modelling tools
Experienced researcher or 4-10 yrs (Post-Doc)
First Stage Researcher (R1)
Comment/web site for additional job details