We are currently looking for a Senior Data Scientist to join our expanding team!
Knowing many Data Scientists are visiting your blog, would you please post our job advert which should surely help us to find the right consultant willing to take up the challenges with us!
Duties and responsibilities
The Keyrus Group is providing major international companies as well as mid-market companies in Belgium with innovative solutions as there are Customer Intimacy, Sales & Marketing Campaign Effectiveness, Behavioural Targeting, Social Analytics, Data Monetization, etc. The strategic challenges for our customers, in the context of digital business transformation, include the multiplication of the communication channels and the changes in customer behaviour associated with an explosion in the amount of information available. These put a burden on Strategy, Marketing & Sales departments.
Keyrus is addressing customer’s issues through unique solutions combining business and technology components, relying on Data Scientists and Big Data technologies.
As a Data Scientist, you will need a combination of business focus, strong analytical and problem solving skills as well as programming experience to be able to analyse large data sets of information with the appropriate tools and techniques in order to deliver insightful and actionable information in an impactful manner.
Your main mission will consist of working with our customers and understanding their business context.
This unique role will engage you with the business by addressing strategic and tactical questions through the use of data analytics and data visualization techniques, including pattern detection, graph analysis or statistical analysis. You’ll be challenged to propose innovative ways of addressing problems with alternative options and creative and workable solutions. You will also use the new visualisation tools to present your validated findings in a clear and precise manner to non-technical people.
You will be exposed to different sectors and company functions. You will work most of the time at client sites in Belgium, occasional travelling abroad is possible.
Qualifications, experience and skills
- Master or PhD in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, Operations Research or any related field
- A minimum of 3 years of working experience as a data scientist or in analytics
- Passionate about data and/or statistical analysis, with mathematics and causal modelling skills
- Strong programming skills such as Java and/or Python
- Knowledge of statistical modelling and data mining is required
- Knowledge of statistical tools such SAS, R, Matlab, … is required
- Knowledge of machine learning, Hadoop or other Big Data frameworks is a plus
- At ease in manipulating and analysing complex, high-volume, high-dimensionality data
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills: you have the ability to communicate results clearly to non-technical colleagues
- Strong analytical competencies and excellent creative problem-solving skills
- Experience in Data Visualisation (knowledge of Business Intelligence Reporting & Analysis tools)
- Overall knowledge of Business Intelligence is an asset
- Fluent in Dutch and/or French and English
Please note that we also manage other vacancies that are not public, if you want us to bring you in contact with them too, just send your CV to email@example.com .
Interested? The original job posting is available at this link:
Apply online here: http://www.keyrus.be/keyrus/join-us/-apply-now/-apply-now/id/67680?cid=20535
More Jobs ?
Improve your skills:
Why don’t you join one of our #datascience trainings in order to sharpen your skills.
Special rates apply if you are a job seeker.
Check out the full agenda here.
Video channel and e-learning:
Follow the link to subscribe to our video channel.
Join the experts at our Meetups:
Each month we organize a Meetup in Brussels focused on a specific DataScience topic.