Looking at the quality of this year’s speakers and the number of tickets sold, it looks like the #DISUMMIT is becoming the “annual conference of the European #AI ecosystem “
Here is the success formula:
- diSummit is organised together with Icity.brussels at the Universite Libre de Bruxelles. We expect 800 participants.
- The event is the annual conference of the #datascience community grouping all the related meetups like Data Science Community (Brussels, Liège, Antwerp, Ghent, Leuve), R-ladies, #AI meetup …
- It is a Team event where companies send out their teams to update their skills and to get some inspiration.
- All the stakeholders of the #AI ecosystem are participating:
Academic – Political – Communities – Start-ups – SME – Big Corporates:
- Lots Networking is organised to allow everyone to connect with the right people of the industry.
- Companies recruiting are present at the Jobfair to meet the experts and the young graduates that wil be present.
- At the Partner Village companies looking for solutions can talk to the real experts
- Inspiring day geared around learning and sharing
- Over 50 presentations in the plenary
- Master Classes for the managers in the break outs
- Hands-on sessions for the nerds in the break outs
- There is a very exclusive speakers’ dinner hosted by Prof. Hugues Bersini on June 20th.
- And at the end the day there is a BBQ with the best craft beers of Brussels
It is the 4th edition and all previous editions were sold out.
Please don’t forget to forward this to your teams and recruiting experts because you can still book a booth at the JobFair or in the Partner Village.
Key Figures about the event:
- 7 parallel session – 1 auditorium for 800p and 6 classrooms for 60p
- 800 participants coming from the entire #AI ecosystem
- 50 Presentations
- 10 Master Classes
- 10 Hands-on workshops
- 50 companies recruiting