Here is the training on Elastic that Fabien promissed us. In order to make it real we decided to do a hands-on workshop using Open datasets made in Belgium. The number of participants will be limited to 25.
Using open Belgian data-sets, elastic search and kibana to create dashboards and analytic views.
Everyone with a computer 🙂 .
No real coding during the exercise.
No downloads, just using web interfaces.
- When: Wednesday December 2nd 2015 at 18:30
- Where: European Data Innovation Hub, Vorstlaan 23 in Brussels
- Registration: please use eventbrite to register and to collect your ticket.
- Duration: 2.5 hours starting at 18:30 sharp.
Learn how to exploit open data set with Elastic search and Kibana.
We will download several json datasets from open data (http://data.gov.be/)
Feed elastic with logstash.
Create amazing dashboard with kibana.
Execute complex query (Full text / geo aggregation)
- Found Usage.
- Logstash: Load data in Elastic
- Elastic search: Search and analyze data in real time. Learn about filters and queries in an inverted index, relevance score calculations, and more.
- Kibana: See the Value in Your Data
- Flexible analytics and visualization platform
- Real-time summary and charting of streaming data
- Intuitive interface for a variety of users
- Instant sharing and embedding of dashboards
Each participants must be a member of the Brussels Data Science Community. join here
The participant must have his PC/Mac/Linux machine.
You need to register upfront to “Found” , the Elastic cloud environment.
https://www.elastic.co/found/signup Free trial 14 days