Prof David Martens, Vincent Van Look & Michaël Peeters are initiating this new meetup location for the data science community at the University of Antwerp.
Bart De Wever will do the opening speech.Agenda :18.00 – 18.15 Introductie van Antwerp DSC18.15 – 18.45 Bart De Wever (mayor Antwerpen)
18.45 – 19.15 TextGain: Real-time text mining applications: finding customers, cyberbullies and jihadist by Guy De Pauw, Tom De Smedt and Walter Daelemans
19.15 – 19.45 City of Things: Data Science with Internet of Things Data by Philip Leroux
19.45 – 20.15 Telenet: Deriving insights for improved viewing experience through audience analytics by Kurt Vanmechelen
20.15- 23.00 Networking
Register her for this meetup:
Each month we organize a Meetup in Brussels focused on a specific DataScience topic.
We wish you happy holidays, in case you get bored check out our educational channel on youtube.
The European Data Innovation Hub is active during the summer.
Here is a short update from what to expect in the coming weeks:
- 18/7 – 3d Kids camp on creative computing
- 20/7 – Executive Summer Session with Stephen Brobst
- 27/7 – Selection of the bootcamp participants and trainees
- 10/8 – Selection of the bootcamp participants and trainees
- 16/8 – Start 5w Summer coding camp – R, Python, SAS, SQL …
- 08/9 – Launch Data Science Antwerp with BDW
- 15/9 – Neo4j Fundamentals – Graph Databases
- 19/9 – Start 12w Data Science Bootcamp
- 19/9 – 4d training: Hadoop Data Platform Administration
- 22/9 – Executive Class: The essence of Predictive Analytics for Managers