- Member of the Brussels Data Science Linkedin Group
- Member of the Brussels Data Science Meetup Group
- Contributed to the Data Innovation Survey 2015
Director at Euroclear, Business Intelligence and Analytics Leader
Laurent Fayet is Head of Business Intelligence and Analytics at Euroclear SA/NV. Having started his career in the French diplomacy, Laurent then moved to the financial industry by joining Euroclear in 2001. During 5 years, he held various positions in Financial management among which financial controller, functional analyst, finance manager and project manager. In 2006, Laurent joined the Application Development and Maintenance division where his focus has been primarily on business transformation and people management. As a member of the division’s management, Laurent has been responsible for various teams such as head of PSO, head of Project Analysis Office and head of PMO. In 2011, Laurent was appointed Head of Business Intelligence where his main focus areas have been Business/ IT partnership, Agile BI, self-BI, mobile BI and advanced analytics. As a strong believer of the added value of advanced analytics and “Big Data”, Laurent complemented the BI services offering through the implementation of a Data Analytics Lab which main objective is to leverage the added value of data to improve risk management, operational efficiency and customer understanding.
- 14 – 15 October 2015 | Munich, Germany | Gartner Business Intelligence & Analytics Summit | Experiences from building an Advanced Analytics Lab
- 26 March 2015 | Data Innovation Summit |Brussels | The challenges of setting up a Datascience team in Banking
Some nice contributions from Laurent:
Message from Laurent:
I’m looking forward to meeting you on the Data Innovation Summit.
Don’t forget to participate to the Data Innovation Survey 2015