The Data Science community is proud to announce the entrance in of a startup dedicated to data scientists coaching and nurturing: WeLoveDataScience
Data scientist… Where are you? Do you really exist?
That’s the question many managers do currently face. Data Scientists is a scarce 5-legs sheeps: difficult to find, difficult to hire and difficult to keep.
WeLoveDataScience is a brand new business unit, hosted at the European Data Innovation Hub, dedicated to searching, selecting, training, coaching and nurturing data science talents. The Belgian market does not propose enough candidates: we will take care to train next-gen data scientists for you.
Whatever your projects are, we propose to prepare for you the data scientist(s) you need, following these 7 steps:
- Together we prepare a detailed job description corresponding to your real needs: is this about data analysis, basic queries, reporting, data mining, big data or new technologies?
- We identify candidates on the market in particular through close collaborations with Belgian universities (Ghent, ULB/VUB, UCLouvain…)
- You hire the right candidate!
- He/she assists a 12 weeks data science bootcamp , including: high-level overview, data science for business, technical stack (SAS, R, Python…), introduction to specific technologies/topics (NoSQL or graph databases, social network analysis, text-mining..)
- Then he/she works for you at our offices during 4 tot 6 month, coached by one of our expert. On the job coaching on real projects: your projects but also hackathons, technology workshops, meetups…
- After those 10 intensive months, (s)he is ready to work for you on site. (S)He will demonstrate his/her knowledge by giving a course on a specific topic and/or writing entries in specialised blogs, giving a presentation at a conference…
- We assist you in yearly evaluation and follow-up.
Our intentions for 2016 are to help companies create and develop data science teams and to build a data science culture… And WeLoveDataScience: this is 70 years of accumulated experience at your disposal!
Want to know more? Visit: www.welovedatascience.com , send an email to email@example.com or simply fill in this contact form. We will visit and explain what we do and brainstorm about your specific needs.