During this year’s summit you will hear stories on how data is used to build a better world.
On March 30th we have invited an impressive lineup of top speakers and prepared in depth training classes for managers and data scientists.
Her is an overview of our #womenintech speakers:
- Nele Coghe – Data Science Expert – I’ll introduce you to over 30 stories told by the best experts in data science
- Tine Vandenbreeden – CTO @ SAP – How s mart is digital twin?
- Juli Ursi – BI expert @ SAP – I’ll give you a tour of our digital boardroom
- Elena Bonfiglioli – Senior Director Health @ Microsoft – “Solving” Cancer with Artificial Intelligence
- Nadia Aime – Womanmentorassociation – I’ll tell you a story about #womenintech and data
- Céline Bouton – Co-Captain @ Armada.digital – We are empowering good causes to spread the word
- Bianca Debaets – Secretary of State – Data Science makes our city s marter
- Hannah Pinson – Winner #denguehack – We predicted the next dengue outbreak using twitter feeds
- Ann-Elise Delbecq – Analytics @ IBM – a new cognitive way of working with data and analytics
Profesor Roberto V. Zicari (), from the Goethe University in Frankfurt recently gave a talk at Stanford on Big Data: http://ee380.stanford.edu
This is a very original presentation where bigdata is viewed from an European perspective: Big data a Data driven society
It contains information on the projects around data driven innovation from the European Commission.
If you are interested, this is the page with a link to download the presentation: http://www.odbms.org/2014/07/big-data-a-data-driven-society/
and you can watch the video on Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBhu2kkZXGQ
Here is the presentation about our community that I have done today in Louvain-La-Neuve at the SAS Forum 2014.