structurally sponsored by:
Toon Vanagt- Laurent Fayet – Filip Maertens – Kris Peeters – Vincent Blondel – David Martens – Hans Constandt
The Data Innovation Summit in Brussels is a one day conference gathering all the Belgian actors facilitating data innovation. It is an action packed conference where more than 50 speakers will demonstrate what they do to help us compete in this digital marketplace.
The day is divided in 6 main sections:
- Keynotes sketching the Data Innovation Ecosystem
- Enterprise Business Cases
- Ignite sessions by innovation facilitators
- Business Cases brought by Universities
- Startup sessions
- Ignite sessions by the members of the community
- Please find the latest update of the agenda here.
Over 50 Speakers
- One minister
- One Rector
- At least 10 Professors
- Over 15 CEO’s & founders
- Over 30 ignite sessions
- Over 15 innovative startups
- Please find the latest update of the speakers here
Why you should attend:
- Learn how to become a Data Driven manager.
- Interact with Belgian’s most innovative speakers about Data Innovation and Data Science.
- Listen to business cases explaining the different ways to extract value from Data.
- Meet every important instance implicated with Data Innovation in Belgium.
Who else is attending:
- Government, Universities and Companies will present the value they managed to get out of their analytic projects.
- More than 500 professionals all active in the data science / analytics /IoT /bigdata environment are expected to attend.
- You can check out the sponsoring program here.
- Send an email to email@example.com to request more details about the prices for these sponsoring possibilities, or just call Philippe Van Impe on 0477 23 78 42.
Please register using this meetup page: