Are you passionate about Data Crunching and keen on having business impact?
We are looking for a talented Data Quality Expert!
You will be part of our dynamic Research & Marketing team and report to the CRM manager of our central unit.
The Central CRM unit is a department in the organization that gives strategic and operational advice in how to build a trustworthy 2-way relationship with our customers. Our unit is charged with supporting a wide range of internal users and we help them to take important business decisions and to steer the strategy of the company.
Set up a Data Governance program together with all stakeholders (IT, Marketing, Sales…) that describes the establishment and deployment of roles, responsibilities, policies, and procedures concerning the acquisition, maintenance, dissemination and disposition of our data.
You main tasks are:
- Identify, assess, fix, document, and communicate potential quality issues in the way data are collected, stored, processed, or used.
- Understanding the data, looking for discrepancies, inconsistencies, data redundancy and taking steps to solve data deficiencies.
- Be responsible for the enrichment of our data to create added value.
- Continuous Monitoring output data quality through KPI dashboards and reports and make recommendations based on the outcome.
- You are the person that leads all data quality related projects, which includes writing business requirements, managing the scope, budget and risks etc.
- You have a crucial role in helping the organization to understand the value and impact of good data quality.
Additionally you will:
- Setup business and validation rules together with stakeholders that govern our data.
- Be responsible for business processes that create or change data.
- Automation of solutions for data quality issues associated with all sorts of data (customer data, mobile data, online data, financial data etc.).
- Design, implementation and testing of (automated) DQ processes; for example data cleansing operations or deduplication.
- You contribute to the continuous improvement of our Data Governance methodology to keep it tuned with technology evolution (unstructured data, cloud, data privacy, …)
- You act in a cross-functional team and work closely with our IT department.
- You have a passion for information management and you are challenged by the data struggle many companies are facing at the moment. You have good analytical skills and you are able to communicate both in business as well as in technical language.
- You have at least 3 to 5 years’ experience as an analyst in a Data Quality and/or Business Intelligence environment.
- You possess a basic understanding of data models and architecture, data governance/data management concepts, approaches, methodologies and tools.
- You are good in translating analytical results into business concepts.
- You have strong programming skills, preferably in SQL.
- Knowledge of Tableau is also a plus.
- You have strong communication skills and like to take initiative.
- You like to work independently, to take ownership and you are accountable.
- You have a solid understanding of the business and the importance of Data Quality.
- You have excellent communication skills.
- You are an objective and diplomatic person that likes to work in a team.
- You are solution-minded.
Intrigued? Please send your motivation letter and resume to Sharon.firstname.lastname@example.org Maybe you can join our new CRM unit and build a great data story at MEDIALAAN.