As governments make more data publicly available, it becomes critical to understand the ways in which that data can be used to benefit society. How can government leaders improve service delivery and social impact through enhanced open data strategies?
This recent playbook gives the an interesting overview of the challenges.
Here is an overview of the proposed articles:
- Turning public data to the public good
- How CDOs can promote machine learning in government
- Implementing the DATA Act
- How CDOs can manage algorithmic risks
- Connecting data to residents through data storytelling
- How CDOs can overcome obstacles to open data-sharing
- CDOs, health data, and the Open Science movement