During this year’s summit you will hear stories on how data is used to build a better world.
On March 30th we have invited an impressive lineup of top speakers and prepared in depth training classes for managers and data scientists.
We are also offering you 5 exclusive C-Level workshops:
- 29 March 16:00 – 3h Workshop from Dirk Borne: Communicating Data Literacy and the Value of Data to Clients and Colleagues
- 30 March 10:45 – 2h Workshop from Geert Verstraeten: Introducing Predictive Analytics – more
- 30 March 13:45 – 1h Workshop from Natalino Busa: Positioning Open Source in your existing software architecture
- 30 March 13:45 – 1h Workshop from Stephen Brobst: Leadership and Digital Transformation – more
- 30 March 17:00 – Closing Keynote from Kirk Borne: A Data-rich World for a Better World: From Sensors to Sense-Making
- Please check disummit.com form more exciting presentations.