We’re looking for some great new people again.
Would be great if you could give us some visibility for our search.
Candidates can simply send CV and (e)mail of motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org
More details in the links or text below
Python Predictions – Bruxelles Woluwe-Saint-Pierre
|Python Predictions is a Brussels-based consulting firm founded in 2006 and specialized in data science and predictive analytics. We are currently looking for data scientists.
- In-company data science projects for our clients
- Contribute to explorative, descriptive and predictive analysis
Required skills or education
- Proven interest and skills in data science and analytics
- Proven interest and skills in at least one analytical programming language
- Work flexibly in rapidly changing environments
- Good visualisation and communication skills
- Understand business problems
- Analytical mindset
- Open minded
- Critical of the output produced
- Working knowledge of Dutch, French and English
How to apply?
Send us your curriculum vitae and brief letter of motivation.We need both documents in order to consider your application.
Why should you apply for a position at Python Predictions? We believe we understand as no others what makes analysts tick. We believe that successful analysts must possess and develop a number of very distinct skills, ranging from social to technical, from intuitive to analytical. Putting these skills to work on real-life analytical projects is rewarding. And we provide a stimulating environment with focus on innovation and cooperation. Find our more about our activities on www.pythonpredictions.com
Job Type: Full-time