MDCPartners is a technology company based in Antwerp, Belgium that produces large volumes of healthcare data on a weekly basis. This requires skilled techies with an eye for data, and the ability to apply this knowledge in the field of healthcare. Our clients are top pharma companies that rely on our tools to make crucial decisions during drug development.
As Senior Data Engineer you work in the data lifting team to streamline and innovate data processing components and workflow. You deal with algorithmic, performance and operational tasks related to the main data flow in MDCPartners.
Your main target is to oversee parts of the data generation, improve quality of the data, the processing performance and downstream application possibilities by means of your architectural and algorithmic input.
Keywords: data analysis, algorithms, NLP, machine learning, Lucene, ontologies, medical data, performance, parallel programming
- Have a Master’s degree or PhD in Computer Science
- Have at least 4 years of proven experience in the field
- Have fantastic Java skills
- Know your way around (No)SQL databases
- Be fluent in English
- Have a no-nonsense problem solving mindset
- Be eager to take technical and organizational responsibility
- Learn quickly, and want to be challenged
- Have the ability to support and mentor other data engineers
What we offer
- A hi-tech, creative working environment in a dynamic, growing company
- Career path to grow to a crucial role
- Competitive salary & benefits
- Company car or similar remuneration options possible
- Health insurance package
How to apply
For further information or to apply for this vacancy, please contact us and include your CV.
Please note that we also manage other vacancies that are not public, if you want us to bring you in contact with them too, just send your CV to email@example.com .
For further information or to apply for this vacancy, please contact MDC and include your CV.
Will you participate to the Data Science bootcamp ?
more information : http://di-academy.com/bootcamp/