Getting access to data is always a high priority for all data scientists. Anyone delaying or blocking access to data is often regarded as ‘the enemy’. But when the data source is SAP the challenge takes on a whole new meaning with endless requirement forms and waiting times of geological proportions. Any data scientist in medium-to-large companies will inevitably face this humongous challenge with accessing SAP data.
But what if data scientists had access to all SAP data all the time ?
On 22-Jun, a “Free-Your-SAP-data” seminar will explain how to access all SAP data within days (not years), then let data pour in real-time to fuel science. This seminar will explain the underlying technology and share examples from several of the world’s most popular brands in the food, beverages and manufacturing industries.
- Date : 22-Jun, 10:00 to 13:00
- Location: House of Innovation, Duboisstraat 50, Antwerpen
- Register : http://tinyurl.com/sapdatafree
- 2-min video Teaser : http://tinyurl.com/sapdatascience
Info & agenda :
- 10h00 Introduction
- 10h15 How to “free your SAP data”?
- 11h00 Customer Cases:
- Handling multiple SAP source systems
- Integration with non-SAP data
- 12h00 Networking Lunch