Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike Supply Chain experts ensure that every year 900 million pieces of footwear, apparel and equipment arrive at the right destination on time. That’s no easy task. The complex process involves more than 50 distribution centers, a network of thousands of accounts, and more than 100,000 retail stores around the world. Supply Chain professionals from Laakdal, Belgium, to São Paulo, Brasil, make it happen. They constantly push for ways to make Nike’s supply chain faster, more efficient and more responsive to Nike’s always-changing consumer needs.
As a Supply Chain Analytics Manager, you will gain insights from data and presenting recommendations to senior leaders, leading cross-functional projects, implementing capabilities such as data visualization, predictive analytics, and exception-based analysis, and building an analytics platform across the company.
You will collaborate with a team of cross-functional partners and analytics professionals to identify, scope, and execute high-impact analytics projects across the Europe Supply Chain organization. You will develop & communicate actionable insights through problem definition and the application of advanced data modeling techniques. You will also play a pivotal role in elevating analytics throughout the organization and in spearheading initiatives that instill the importance of data driven-decisions.
The role is perfect for a team player with strong analytics experience, drive, curiosity, and exceptional communication skills. You know how to rise above the numbers and explain the essential insights to business users and senior leaders, and you instinctively minimize complexity to focus on results. While you rely on data to prove your point, you love to think outside the box and find creative ways around barriers.
- MBA or Masters in quantitative degree (Statistics, Decision Sciences, Operations Research, Computer Science, Economics, etc.) preferred
- Strong technical and analytical skillset (Excel, R, etc.)
- Proven ability to sift through data, identify critical information, develop hypotheses, perform rigorous analyses, and make intuitive recommendations to broader audiences
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Prior experience synthesizing and packaging complex analyses and delivering results to non-technical audiences including senior leadership teams
- Demonstrated ability to use data to influence decision making.
Job ID: 00224760 here is the link