Het is hier enorm druk en daarom gaan we weer op zoek naar goed volk.
Hebben net een leuke campagne gelanceerd – zou leuk zijn als die bij jullie ook wat aandacht zou kunnen krijgen.
Come mine with us
Please note that we also manage other vacancies that are not public, if you want us to bring you in contact with them too, just send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Python Predictions is a Brussels-based consulting firm specialized in Predictive Analytics and we’re currently looking for data scientists. Send your resume and letter of motivation to email@example.com or visit pythonpredictions.com
More Jobs ?
Improve your skills:
Why don’t you join one of our #datascience trainings in order to sharpen your skills.
Special rates apply if you are a job seeker.
Here are some training highlights for the coming months:
- Jan Wijffels has scheduled a full R course in January.
- Geert Verstaeten is repeating his executive class on predictive analytics on Dec 3rd.
- Rik Van Bruggen is organizing a full day of Graphs training with Neo4j.
- Elie Jesuran is organizing a workshop about building an intelligent twitterbot.
- Andy Petrella is organizing a 3 day Apache Spark course.
- Fabien Janssens is doing a hands-on workshop on Elasticsearch.
- Frank Vanden Berghen is will explain the ins and outs of Timi and Anatella in October.
Check out the full agenda here.
Join the experts at our Meetups:
Each month we organize a Meetup in Brussels focused on a specific DataScience topic.