Hi Philippe, Thanks for sharing this job oportunity.
kind regards, Frank
The Customer Insight Team provides studies on the clients’ behavior and desires based on data they left behind when they visit our Carrefour stores and website.
The Customer Intelligence Analyst will fulfill a central role within the organization. With data driven analysis, you will advise on the best courses of action which will lead to a better satisfaction for our customers and to better profits for Carrefour.
- To take responsibility for the provision of reporting and analysis, and the translation of this into actions, that will guide Carrefour‘s Management team and business in how to increase profit
- To identify the totality of all the client analysis, to assess their impact and feasibility of the studies, but also measure the value for the business
- To build and manage relationships with management teams that use the database across Carrefour, in order to identify and effectively support information and analytical business needs
- To follow up all analysis requests
- To create analysis designs and (if needed) to coach the other analysts
- To extract data from the DWH and to translate this into relevant information, to combine data and to make correlations
- To make synthesis and to create presentation with recommendations
- To create innovative solutions and to automatise recurrent queries
- A great communicator with sufficient business acumen who can think innovatively and critically, you must be able to find insight from a variety of data sources and present your insight and ideas even to the Top Management!
- Customer focused with excellent analytical and numerical skills, you should also have a real talent for collating, restructuring, analysing and interpreting customer and consumer data.
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar role or as a data analyst
- French or Dutch knowledge is a must for the job
- Experience of using SQL and SAS programmation tools (Base, Macro, graph, proc/SQL)
- Experience of using a statistics software (SAS STAT, IBM Modeler, SPSS Base, SAP KXEN, TIMi, R)
- Carrefour offers a permanent contract (no free lance contractors) plus a
- company car
- insurances (health and pension plan)
- work within a Belgian company holding one of the biggest customer databases
- an exciting job in which you can develop your skills and knowledge through training
- the opportunity to be part of the success of the second greatest player of worldwide distribution
Please note that we also manage other vacancies that are not public, if you want us to bring you in contact with them too, just send your CV to email@example.com .
More Jobs ?
Improve your skills:
Why don’t you join one of our #datascience trainings in order to sharpen your skills.
Special rates apply if you are a job seeker.
Here are some training highlights for the coming months:
- Jan Wijffels has scheduled a full R course in September.
- Geert Verstaeten is repeating his executive class on predictive analytics on Oct 1st.
- Rik Van Bruggen is organizing a full day of Graphs training with Neo4j.
- Elie Jesuran is organizing a workshop about building an intelligent twitterbot.
- Andy Petrella is organizing a 3 day Apache Spark course.
- Fabien Janssens is doing a hands-on workshop on Elasticsearch.
- Frank Vanden Berghen is will explain the ins and outs of Timi and Anatella in October.
Check out the full agenda here.
Join the experts at our Meetups:
Each month we organize a Meetup in Brussels focused on a specific DataScience topic.