Our November 26 meetup will be an event part of the international Big Data Week #BDW15 , a global festival of data.
We will focus on Open Data:
‘Open data as enabler for improved decision making and new product and service offerings.’
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to share your experience and submit your subject.
The call for papers is now open.
- How government can promote open data.
Open data has the potential not only to transform every sector of the economy but also to unleash billions in global economic value annually. Government has a critical role to play.
- The Belgian open data initiative.
- EC Open Data Policy
- Open data as enabler for improved decision making and new product and service offerings.
#datascience training programmes
Why don’t you join one of our #datascience trainings in order to sharpen your skills.
Special rates apply if you are a job seeker.
Here are some training highlights for the coming months:
- Jan Wijffels has scheduled a full R course in September.
- Geert Verstaeten is repeating his executive class on predictive analytics on Oct 1st.
- Rik Van Bruggen is organizing a full day of Graphs training with Neo4j.
- Elie Jesuran is organizing a workshop about building an intelligent twitterbot.
- Andy Petrella is organizing a 3 day Apache Spark course.
- Fabien Janssens is doing a hands-on workshop on Elasticsearch.
- Frank Vanden Berghen is will explain the ins and outs of Timi and Anatella in October.
Check out the full agenda here.