18:30 monthly update by Philippe Van Impe
- Official opening of the HUB with Alexander De Croo on 20/10
- How to benefit from the training facilities from ‘European Data Innovation Hub’ – here is the overview of the trainings organized.
- How to benefit from the DataScience co-working space
- Nice list of outstanding job opportunities
19:00 « evolution of the Marketing story seen by marketing executive from fintech »
Gunter Uytterhoeven, Chief Marketing Officer & Head of Transformation at AXA
19:30 «Humanizing data, focusing on the impact of the consumer on how marketing and sales is done today»
Claudine Knop, Managing Director at DataBase Management
20:00 « architectural view on what is needed to have a nice big data environment generating valuable insights »
Patrick Glenisson, Managing Consultant at Business & Decision
Eric Lecoutre, Analytical Thinker – Fraud Analytics Domain Leader
20:30 «Test & Improve! Optimise marketing campaigns with an experimental approach »
Speaker is Carl Sablon senior data scientists specialised in marketing.
21:00 Open presentation: « series of open 5 minutes presentation from anyone who has a point of view to share »
• Peter Campbell – Data Innovation for Energy
21:30 Networking at the Opinio – https://my.vub.ac.be/opinio
#datascience training programmes
Why don’t you join one of our #datascience trainings in order to sharpen your skills.
Special rates apply if you are a job seeker.
Here are some training highlights for the coming months:
- Jan Wijffels has scheduled a full R course in September.
- Geert Verstaeten is repeating his executive class on predictive analytics on Oct 1st.
- Rik Van Bruggen is organizing a full day of Graphs training with Neo4j.
- Elie Jesuran is organizing a workshop about building an intelligent twitterbot.
- Andy Petrella is organizing a 3 day Apache Spark course.
- Fabien Janssens is doing a hands-on workshop on Elasticsearch.
- Frank Vanden Berghen is will explain the ins and outs of Timi and Anatella in October.
Check out the full agenda here.