Sandra asked us to share this opportunity with you.
At Data Shift, we are always looking for skilled consultants and right now, we want to hire a Data Analytics Consultant.
Have you graduated recently with a master’s degree, are you eager to have an everlasting impact on clients and are you willing to be challenged intellectually and personally? Are you ready to shift gears?
You have the opportunity to join us and help us shift organizations towards data-drive decision-making.
You will be part of an entrepreneurial team that focusses on providing high quality skills, technologies and advisory services to our clients. These can include data analytics strategy definition, statistical and quantitative analysis, explanatory and predictive modelling, data modelling and visualisation. By offering analytics enabled solutions, you will help clients to turn data into meaningful insights.
As a Data Analytics Consultant you will:
- Extract, clean and sample data to get suitable output for further analysis;
- Integrate, validate and manipulate data;
- Make performance reports and data models to help make CXO-level decisions;
- Participate in the development of strategies, roadmaps and business cases for Big data, Analytics and BI solutions;
- Build and maintain client relationships.
We ask for the following basic qualifications:
- Master Degree in the field of Business Economics, Civil Engineering, Business Analytics;
- Natural feeling for predictive and/or descriptive analytics;
- Proven ability to apply analytical and creative thinking;
- Able to deliver high profile activities against tight deadlines;
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment;
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills;
- Fluent in Dutch and/or French and English
We offer a no-nonsense working environment offering excellent terms of employment and fringe benefits including continuous training that builds and extends professional, technical and management skills in all areas. You will have the opportunity to grow together with dataSHIFT in terms of capabilities as well as financial benefits.
Please note that we also manage other vacancies that are not public, if you want us to bring you in contact with them too, just send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org .
In case you are willing (= believe in a Data Shift) and able (= this level of expertise and professionalism),
feel free to reach out to +32 473 863 126 (Sandra) or +32 476 89 30 69 (Nico) to grab a coffee and an interview.
More Jobs ?
Check out our #datascience training programmes
Why don’t you join one of our #datascience trainings in order to sharpen your skills.
Special rates apply if you are a job seeker.
Have you been to our Meetups yet ?
Each month we organize a Meetup in Brussels focused on a specific DataScience topic.