We are proud to announce a full series of R trainings
– from the mere basics to the necessary skills to use and deploy R in your organisation.
The training consists of a set of modules which can be chosen depending on your expertise level and ranges from introductory to advanced R programming, package development, R deployments and R analytics (statistical learning, text mining, plotting, graphics, spatial statistics).
Jan Wijffels is the founder of www.bnosac.be – a consultancy company specialised in statistical analysis and data mining. He holds a Master in Commercial Engineering, a MSc in Statistics and a Master in Artificial Intelligence and has been using R for 8 years, developing and deploying R-based solutions for clients in the private sector. He has developed and co-developed the R packages ETLUtils and ffbase.
Jan Wijffels is a recognized Belgian Datascientist. He managed many analytical & statistical consulting projects for major organisations such as Carrefour, NGData, ThomasCook and many others. Jan owns his own company called www.bnosac.be.
The presented training is the same training that he teaches at the Leuven Statistics Research Centre (LStat) from the KUL.
Here is the list of scheduled R-courses:
- Introduction to R programming – Sept 7&8
- Common data manipulation for R programmers – Sept 14
- Common data manipulation with R & SQL – Sept 15
- Graphics with R – Sept 22
- Statistical Machine Learning with R – Sept 28 & 29
- Text mining with R – Oct 5
We are looking forward to meeting you soon !