The European Data Innovation Hub facilitates a full series of Data Science and Big Data training programmes organized by its partners.
You can expect
- a series of executive training to support your management in understanding the benefits of analytics
- a series of coached MOOCs on machine learning and big data technology
- a series of hands-on training on the different datascience technologies
All members of the European Data Science and Big Data communities are welcome to use our Brussels based professional facilities to give their training. The members of the hub will promote your training and include it on our e-learning platform for further use.
The full list is available here.
Here are some highlights for the coming months:
- Jan Wijffels has scheduled a full R course in September.
- Geert Verstaeten is repeating his executive class on predictive analytics on Oct 1st.
- Corina Ciechanow is starting a series for executives called Small Talk on Big Data
- Rik Van Bruggen is organizing a full day of Graphs training with Neo4j.
- Elie Jesuran is organizing a workshop about building an intelligent twitterbot.
- Andy Petrella is organizing a 3 day Apache Spark course.
- Fabien Janssens is doing a hands-on workshop on Elasticsearch.
- Frank Vanden Berghen is will explain the ins and outs of Timi and Anatella in October.
- Patrick Varilly will be teaching a full series of Python course this fall.
- Thomas Ghyselen – Introduction to Apache Spark with Scala (23/9)
- Tom Van den Bulck – Introduction to NoSQL databases (22/9)
Check out the full agenda here.
How to get the best price:
You can always use Eventbrite to order and pay for your ad-hoc trainings but if you want to benefit from volume discounts then you could contact Philippe on 0477/23.78.42 | email@example.com .
Have you been to our Meetups yet ?
Each month we organize a Meetup in Brussels focused on a specific DataScience topic.