Join over 200 professionals this Wednesday (20/5) for your monthly Meetup – VUB – Aula QD – 18:30.
Data Science in the Banking world
Bart Hamers has composed a splendid agenda for this meetup:
We will start at 18:30 with an activity update:
- 10 weeks applied datascience bootcamp starting in October,
- our visit to Strata London,
- our new 400m² office Space and training centre,
- about our team winning 3rd prize in the epilepsy hackathon organized by UCB
- more about the success of our our Mooc coaching activities,
- something about our coming trip to California and much more …
- Call for candidates to set up a management team for next season
- Call for presentation for next Meetup about privacy, security etc …
Followed by Presentations from:
• Introduction by Bart Hamers (Dexia), Data Sciences in Banking
• KUL: Bart Baesens/Véronique Van Vlasselaer: Gotch’all! Advanced Network Analysis for Detecting Groups of Fraud
• Euroclear : more details about the projects presented during the Data Innovation Summit
• ING : Data Science and (Advanced) Predictive Analytics @ ING
• Data Science Governance, my 6 principles. Bart Hamers
• Belgian startup track: Presentation of Data Camp
• Any member is welcome to present a topic , share valuable insight at the end of each meetup.
And our usual networking sessions will be held in the Kulturkaffee.
See you this Wednesday at the VUB !
- The meetups of the Brussels Data Science Community are free for our members.
- You can join our Linkedin Group here.
- Registration is done on our meetup page here.