March 26th will be the milestone of our community.
We had 68 speakers at our Data Innovation Summit with over 500 attendants. Check our new DataScience video channel with all the presentations. Pictures of the event are available on our facebook page. Over 600 people replied to the datascience survey. Read Ward’s analysis of the satisfaction survey.
Here is the top 5 of the presentations:
- Kris Peeters: The people aspect of Data Science (view)
- Elena Tsiporkova: Data Innovation Lab (view)
- Toon Vanagt: How Open Data allows faster innovation (view)
- Hans Constandt: The disruptive Role of startups in Data Innovation (view)
- Steven Beeckman: Government and Data (view)
Thank you for participating to the Data Science Survey. The results are still available to all participants. Here is a summary done by our experts:
- Data Innovation Summit Dashboard by Dieter and Nicholas (view)
- Data Innovation Survey results – In Neo4j by Rik (view)
- The question “Are all Data Scientists nerds?” – By Nele (view)
- Data Innovation Survey 2015 – preliminary analysis by Ward (view)
The plan is to bundle these in a e-book, if you want to be part of this book you only need to submit your analysis. We are still waiting for a team that wants to link this survey with another existing survey. Winners of the best analysis will be announced during our Banking meetup on May 20th.
Thank you for all for making this summit a success.
Philippe Van Impe
Join us on our next meetup: