Be the first to analyse the results of the DIS2015 survey
We share our data you share your analysis
- Be the first to analyse the results of Data Innovation Survey 2015
- Write a blog and published your results before the 25/03 18:00 on http://www.datasciencebe.com.
- Present your results at the Data Innovation summit on 26/3
Who can participate:
- Only participants to the survey will have access to the data.
- Academic teams, teams of consultants, individuals.
- Remote teams are also welcome to join
- A link to the dataset will be send on 17/03 at 18:00 to all the participants of the Data Innovation Survey 2017.
- Start of the challenge Tuesday 17/3 18:00
- Publication deadline 25/03 18:00 on http://www.datasciencebe.com
- Finals will take place on April 16th at 18:30 (meetup)
- A jury of 5 experts
- Extra bonus points will be awarded for the each additional survey the team manages to gather.
What you win:
- Fame & your dedicated place on the Wall of Fame of the Brussels Data Science Community.
- Your picture taken by Basel Photography
- Your blogpost will also be posted on other famous datascience bogsites (eg DataScienceCentral)
- A place in the finals that will be organised on April 16th.
May the best team win …
Reserve your seat for the finals now:
Don’t forget to forward the survey to your peers !
please forward this link to your peers: https://nl.surveymonkey.com/s/DiS2015