You will be assisting in the co-ordination and implementation of financial crime consulting offering by:
- providing project support
- drafting business requirements and delivering analytical data mining assignments and statistical models to monitor and review the data mining and analytics conducted for patterns and anomalies indicating possible tax fraud
- to facilitate effective follow-up to identified issues, ensure completeness of analytics follow-up and to promote enhanced methods/processes in system-wide data analysis, including recommending additional ongoing and ad-hoc queries, in relation to fraud detection
Among principal assignments, the successful candidate will:
- Perform business analysis to support the deployment of fraud prevention analytical models
- Lead/Perform data and quality analysis including data mapping reviews, data validation and remediation, alert validation and issue impact analysis
- Communicate with clients to assess solution fit and identify product gaps
- Perform statistical analysis and tune our growing model set
- Respond to Business and Functional requirement requests
- Knowledge of data mining and analytics including statistical and predictive analysis, quantitative and qualitative data analysis methodologies
- Research and investigation methodologies, and ability to utilize queries and tools and analyze data sets from large, complex and disparate systems, in order to research and analyze a broad range of data
- Knowledge of fraud and of methodologies and best practices in the detection/control of fraud including fraud techniques/practices, fraud concealment, tax fraud criminal offenses, anti-fraud techniques, fraud investigation:
- Certified SAS professional with a strong background in the use of analytical tools and statistical software, especially SAS Enterprise Miner
- Oral and written communication skills, to liaise and consult with various parties to gather and assess data and to prepare reports and proposals with a minim of French and Dutch or which ideally both if not one fluent in writing and speaking.
Please note that we also manage other vacancies that are not public, if you want us to bring you in contact with them too, just send your CV to email@example.com .