The Business Intelligence Analyst will be working either within the IT department or in individual business units in one of the European Institutions (European Commission, European agencies…).
He/she will have the following responsibilities:
- Design and develop online analytical data processing (OLAP), develop data mining solutions and reporting applications;
- Gather Business requirements for projects by working in close liaison with customer stakeholders and other divisions;
- Define ETL processes and perform data modelling;
- Creation and maintenance of a data warehouse;
- Physical DB design and DB performance analysis;
- Write technical documentation, elaborate test programs and assist with deployment and configuration of the system.
Location of work: centre of Brussels (Belgium) – easy access by metro / bus / tram.
The ideal candidates for the position shall possess the majority of the following skills:
- A university degree in relevant studies or equivalent years of experience;
- Minimum 6 years of Information Technology professional experience;
- Minimum 3 to 6 years of experience with Relational Database Management Systems and Data Warehouse;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in one or more of the following: OLAP, data mining tools, BI reporting tools or ETL tools;
- Analytical mind, but also able to synthetize, abstract and communicate the information at a level suitable for the target audience;
- Ability to participate in multi-lingual meetings and to work in an international/multicultural environment;
- Languages: Fluency in English is a must, knowledge of French is an asset.
We offer you
- The opportunity to work in a multi-disciplinary and international environment, on long-term projects and in close collaboration with a team of experts delivering robust consulting and service solutions;
- An attractive salary combined with various advantages or the possibility to collaborate with Trasys as an external expert;
More detail information may be obtained at the time of your interview.
Please note that we also manage other vacancies that are not public, if you want us to bring you in contact with them too, just send your CV to email@example.com .