ARC Europe Group is an industry reference in B2B Mobility Services, powered by the best in class Automobile Clubs and Assistance Partners. The Group Shareholders are: ADAC, AA, ANWB, ACI, ÖAMTC, RACE, Touring & TCS.
ARC Europe has been formed back in 1991 to address the needs of the B2B market by offering pan-European roadside assistance, travel and personal services.
ARC Europe Group today is the largest supplier of roadside assistance services in Europe with an outstanding network in more than 40 countries. Furthermore, the company is entering new fields of activities linked to the concept of full Mobility and Connected Services (Connected car / Connected people), exploring new channels of distribution and enlarging its geographical scope.
In order to meet the increasing demand of the market and to strengthen its international Team in Brussels (Evere), ARC Europe Group is looking for a Data Architect to join the team as soon as possible.
For more details on the company à see www.arceurope.com
The job responsibilities:
- Analyse information challenges and translates them into clear and complete models that fit well with the business, application and infrastructure architectures
- Manage the data models and the standards needed for data exchange across the group
- Define and update System dashboard requirements, monitor the dashboard, comment data quality reports towards all relevant stakeholders
- Alert Key Account Managers when delivery is not as expected in the Car Manufacturer Dashboard (roadside assistance information delivery like VIN, make, model, etc.)
- Make, update and store all relevant documentation in the Knowledge Repository
- Bring together the customer requirements and the Service Providers abilities and assist the delivery of the technical solutions to make both fit
- Translate a vision / methodology / best practices in the area of data and information architecture by creating an approach that eliminates inconsistencies and incompatibilities between systems / departments
- Manage the access control (roles accessing the data & the validation rules) and implementation of privacy rules, from a technical point of view
- Collaborate with IT Solution Architect on assuring consistency between data models and the technical solution
The wanted profile:
- Personal skills: communicative, analytic, conceptual, mature, hands-on, independent, creative, flexible, team player
- A passion for data
- Quality- and result-driven
- Demonstrated experience developing and managing project-level documentation
- Demonstrated experience managing project activities across multiple project teams
- Good functional knowledge about information management
- Maintain a strong and collaborative relationship with all the concerned stakeholders, including company’s internal departments
- A clear vision on adjacent domains such as security (identity and access management, implementation and auditing of security and access), Master Data Management, data quality and data migration
- In data modelling you are able to start from the Business Information Model drawing up the necessary logical and physical data models and integrating them into any existing databases
- Pragmatic approach
Training / diploma:
- Bachelor or master degree in IT
- At least 5 years experience in data modelling
- Excellent knowledge of English (oral and written)
- Document every response to a change request and place it in the Knowledge Repository
- Action plans have to be signed off by the 3 members of the DG team
- Response times on any kind of alert (dashboards) or on-demand (DG team): to be defined
An interesting job with plenty of variety in an international, multicultural & multilingual environment
Salary package in line with responsibilities, including fringe benefits like group insurance, hospitalisation insurance, luncheon vouchers etc
Easy access office location, working hours following a flexitime schedule
Please note that we also manage other vacancies that are not public, if you want us to bring you in contact with them too, just send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Interested in this unique European experience? ARC Europe Group offers an attractive package. For more information please contact Mrs Nabert, the Group HR Manager, by email or simply email your letter of motivation including the expected salary package and your CV (both in English). The reference of this job advertisement is “DA”.
Our email address: email@example.com