UCB is a global biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery and development of innovative medicines and solutions to transform the lives of people living with severe diseases of the immune system or of the central nervous system. With more than 8,500 people in more than 40 countries, the company generated revenue of €3.4 billion in 2013. UCB is listed on Euronext Brussels (symbol: UCB).
We are looking for enthusiastic and talented professionals who thrive on challenge and change, who want to make a difference and deliver results.
- Provide advanced analytics to support activities across all business areas of the company to generate insights that will impact the patient, HCP and payer
- Drive the analytics approach across Europe in line with the new trends in analytics. With the help of your network you will architect, design and build innovative platforms and solutions. These solutions can be generic solutions serving the entire UCB organization, or custom solutions for one or more departments.
- Exploit data in order to drive informed decisions to drive actionable solutions ensuring all data is accurate, meaningful and easily available to the business.
- Requires intense interactions with all business stakeholders, Operational Excellence and our off shore analytics partner and other vendors.
- Have excellent presentation skills combined with the ability to act as a story teller through advanced analytics visualization techniques.
- Able to translate business request and complete within agreed timelines
- Strong communicator with our off shore partner for all analytical deliverables. Manage workload prioritization, provide guidance and demonstrate data expertise
- Bring analytical insights and experience to shape the optimum solution for specific needs
- Lead the delivery of analytical projects and enforce best practice and quality standards
- Conduct data analysis to provide meaningful business insights using statistical tools
- Present outcome of analyses to the relevant stakeholders, in writing or verbally, to help convert the statistical findings to concrete business decisions.
- Maintain a trusting and productive relationship with the business partner, gaining a thorough understanding of the business challenges.
- Stay updated on industry best practices and drive the adoption of novel approaches and methods in the field of Analytics.
- Follow core project management practices, such as project justification, initiation, stakeholder communication and delivery.
- Coach and develop colleagues in best practice and skills development and expertise in the tools and techniques critical to analytics
- A proven track record in the development and implementation of data analytical solutions.
- Experience with data, visualisation, software tools
- Proven problem analysis and problem solving skills; Excellent numerical aptitude
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills – ability to convey technology and business value propositions
- Good listening skills, and an ability to ask questions and probe to uncover issues
- Ability to work independently, handle multiple tasks, and prioritize based on the requirements of the business.
- Ability to formulate relevant business questions and ability to help business ask the right questions
- Ability to guide external resources and evaluate proposed technical solutions.Understanding of how relevant statistical and other analytical techniques can be applied to answer specific business questions.
- Project Management skills.
- Curiosity—a desire to go beneath the surface of a problem, find the questions at its heart, and distill them into a very clear set of hypotheses that can be tested
- Associative thinking is highly required
- Motivated self-starter with pro-active attitude
- Fluent in English (written and verbal)
Please note that we also manage other vacancies that are not public, if you want us to bring you in contact with them too, just send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Here is the original jobpost .