DEME is a global solutions provider in a challenging and rapidly changing world. Our expertise and vast experience has been deployed over the centuries for dredging, environmental and marine engineering business solutions such as: port construction and improving maritime access worldwide. We have been creating land for 150 years and will continue to do so in the future. Therefore we are looking for motivated candidates to reinforce our team wit a Data Analyst – Purchase & Logistics
- You are responsible to retrieve data from various sources/systems and make the necessary analysis and reports to support the needs of various internal clients.
- You will provide input for various processes: spend analysis, KPI reporting, special data queries …
- You will create and maintain some small databases (access, excel, …) and develop dashboards and visualizations with specific data from the purchase and logistic department.
- Furthermore you will identify improvements and filter and clean the data so that it can easily be turned into useful information.
- You have a Master Degree and have relevant experience in a similar function.
- You possess proven experience with query writing and reporting. Experience with reporting tools is an asset.
- You have strong IT-skills: Excell, Acces, SQL, databases, …
- You are process minded and strong analyzing and interpreting skills.
- You can work independently and are flexible and dynamic.
- You are fluent both in English, and Dutch Knowledge of other languages is an asset.
- Opportunities to develop your career in a competitive multinational environment in Belgium, as well as abroad.
- Working in close cooperation with a team of motivated colleagues.
- Top quality education and training opportunities.
- A competitive salary with extra-legal benefits.
Please note that we also manage other vacancies that are not public, if you want us to bring you in contact with them too, just send your CV to email@example.com .
Here is the original jobpost .