Besides industry knowledge, we look for people who are willing to listen to our clients, have an analytical mindset and are able to participate in large and complex projects.
You will join the existing CSC-team and perform consulting missions with clients in the banking industry.
- You analyze and document clients’ processes and business requirements for software applications;
- You construct conceptual data, business rules and process models;
- You provide business process and re-engineering support to banking companies;
- You facilitate meetings with clients to gather and document requirements and explore potential solutions;
- You participate in workgroups and work sessions with business and technical consultants to explore business process improvements and re-engineering opportunities.
- You have a higher education background and 3 to 12 years experience within a banking company or as a specialized banking consultant with focus on Credits;
- You have business process knowledge in the banking industry (with focus on credits), as well as a good understanding of the market and products;
- You are eager to support banking customers in their transition to customer-centric, multi-channel marketing organizations, in their transition from “bricks” to “clicks”.
- You are familiar with different kind of credit products and have solid experience and in depth knowledge of the end-to-end credit processes in the banking industry;
- You are able to construct credit process models;
- As well as possessing strong communication, interpersonal and entrepreneurial skills, you are capable of working with our clients in English, Dutch and French.
Please note that we also manage other vacancies that are not public, if you want us to bring you in contact with them too, just send your CV to email@example.com .
Here is the original jobpost .