- Define and design zone solutions (pilot and roll out) blueprint and business case within the BI space;
- Plan and coordinate solution definition and coordinate solution delivery with service provider – on time and within budget;
- Track, escalate and resolve specific business function IS related zone projects progress and issues (including project management support) where necessary;
- Facilitate communication between IS and zone InBev business in zone IS-related projects;
- Support InBev zone business to define zone specific business function IS needs with appropriate solutions and initiate business cases;
- Ensure compliance of zone specific business function IS-solutions with InBev global standards & policies;
- Identify and provide innovative, proven, optimized BI IS solutions to help us innovate and stay ahead of the game in the BI space;
- Liaise with Zone and Global Solution Architecture to ensure specific zone business function solutions are aligned with IS strategy, technology and architecture;
- Set-up strong governance and routines with all parties.
- MBA / University degree level or equal by experience, combining Information Technology and Financial management
- 5+ years of experience in IT/IS project delivery and solutioning – with preference in the BI domain
- Deep understanding and experience with IT outsourced model
- Excellent analytical/problem solving skills;
- Strong project management skills and communication skills;
- Experience with financial analysis, modelling and data management is a nice to have
- Knowledge of in scope technologies is a nice to have (e.g. SAP, SAP BW, Informatica, Kalido, Cognos,TM1, etc…);
- Strong organization skills; adherence to deadlines, self-discipline;
- English fluent, additional languages are an advantage: Russian, Dutch, French, German, …;
- Willing to travel: occasional trips.
Please note that we also manage other vacancies that are not public, if you want us to bring you in contact with them too, just send your CV to email@example.com .