As a Big Data & Analytics Consultant, you will deliver world-class solutions for our clients in order to enable them better decision making.
- You participate in workshops for business requirements and are able to translate these requirements into solution components
- You focus on collecting and analyzing internal and external data to generate knowledge and value for the organization
- You are eager to turn raw data in strategic information and propose creative solutions for presenting dashboards, KPI’s and operational reports.
- You will be part of CSC’s Big Data competence center and take up a challenging role in our Big Data projects at our key clients in different sectors like insurance, banking, public sector, utilities, manufacturing, …
- You support in determining Big data strategy, select tools and techniques to devise the solution
- You provide business process decision support at strategic, tactical and operational level
- You have a Master degree or Bachelor degree in Informatics
- You have a hands-on attitude, proven problem solving and team work skills
- You have good communication skills and you are capable of liaising with colleagues as well as clients
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English
- You are flexible and apt to work in a continuously challenging and changing environment
- You are eager to work on cross-border projects that will require some travelling
- You are eager to learn different BI/DWH/Nextgen big data technologies and will get an in-depth training in our BI Academy
You have experience and/or interest in:
- Hadoop and MapReduce internals
- Cloudera, Hortonworks or MapR distributions
- HBase or Cassandra
- RDBMS, SQL and NOSQL databases
- HD Insight, InfoSphere BigInsights or Lily
Join the CSC team by following this link.
Please note that we also manage other vacancies that are not public, if you want us to bring you in contact with them too, just send your CV to email@example.com .