Your responsibilities will be to:
- Assist in understanding and documenting the functional and technical requirements;
- Designing the target solution
- Participate in the implementation effort on new and existing business applications in SAS;
- Test software in accordance with the functional and technical specifications;
- Assist in the creation of performance testing scripts; execute and document the tests necessary to ensure that an application or technical environment meets performance requirements (technical, functional, and user interface);
- Maintain and correct applications to keep them performing in accordance with technical and functional specifications;
- Work within a multi-language, multicultural, multi-discipline environment.
How to apply?
Make sure you are a member of the Brussels Data Science Community linkedin group before you apply. Join here. Please note that we also manage other vacancies that are not public, if you want us to bring you in contact with them too, just send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org . Apply Online
More Jobs ?
Have you been to our Meetups yet ?
Each month we organize a Meetup in Brussels focused on a specific DataScience topic.