Immerse yourself in the world of big data at Strata + Hadoop World.
Explore solutions to your most challenging problems, connect with the brightest minds in data, find out what’s new in emerging technologies and Apache Hadoop—and see for yourself what data can do.
About Strata + Hadoop World
The best minds in data will gather in London on 5-7 May, 2015 for Strata + Hadoop World to learn, connect, and explore the complex issues and exciting opportunities brought to business by big data, data science, and pervasive computing.
O’Reilly and Cloudera have recently partnered to bring Hadoop World to all Strata Conferences worldwide. Doug Cutting, Cloudera’s Chief Architect and founder of Apache Hadoop, joins Roger Magoulas and Alistair Croll as chairs of Strata + Hadoop World to help shape the content.
The future belongs to those who understand how to collect and use their data successfully. And that future happens at Strata + Hadoop World.
Why You Should Attend
Strata + Hadoop World is where big data’s most influential business decision makers, strategists, architects, developers, and analysts gather to shape the future of their businesses and technologies. If you want to tap into the opportunity that big data presents, you want to be there.
At Strata + Hadoop World, you’ll:
- Be among the first to understand how you can leverage the promise of this huge change, and survive the resulting disruption
- Find new ways to leverage your data assets across industries and disciplines
- Learn how to take big data from science project to real business application
- Discover training, hiring, and career opportunities for data professionals
- Meet-face-to face with other innovators and thought leaders
Registration and discount code
Travelling together ?
In Barcelona we had a nice Belgium delegation and we had a great time.
Maybe we should travel together this time.