Bruno Dirkx van de Customer Analytics Team van de Colruyt group is dringend op zoek naar een Data Scientist.
You are part of the Customer Analytics Team (CAT) at Colruyt Group, the biggest food retailer in Belgium. At CAT, we help the different Colruyt Group brands to learn to know and serve their customers better. CAT is specialised more particularly in deducing insights from customer and market data. We make studies of customer behaviour, the assortment on the shelves, the promotions proposed, the location of branch stores, etc. These insights are the result of close cooperation with miscellaneous decision makers who determine commercial practice with the commercial management. An insight can be presented once, but it can also be converted to an automatic calculation.
You are part of team, that specialises in using mathematical and statistical techniques in the field of data analysis. The team uses advanced means for data manipulations, data analysis and visualisation, which is an environment in which you can completely do your thing. Furthermore, you take training courses to continue to develop. You are also offered the opportunity to think along and offer your ideas and initiatives.
– you have relevant experience in data science / data analysis
– you can work with the analytical software SAS or equivalent
– you have an affinity with the exciting world of retail
– you feel great in statistical modelling
– you have good communication skills
– you can think in concepts
– you are fluent in English and Dutch
– a full-time permanent employment contract
– flexible working hours
– a wide variety of training and personal development courses
– a varied job with plenty of contacts
– an attractive salary with many fringe benefits
If you are interested by this job, please send your application to email@example.com with cc firstname.lastname@example.org.
More Jobs ?