November 18, 2014 11:33 AM
Het zou heel fijn zijn mocht je onze vacature voor Data Scientist kunnen delen met jullie 500 leden van Brussels Data Science Community.
Met vriendelijke groet
Foeke Van Haver.
TriFinance is a unique and contemporary service provider who wants to go beyond advisory. Besides giving advice, we ensure a successful implementation of the solution and provide operational support in a pragmatic and hands-on way for a wide range of clients
We are always striving for high quality and tailor-made solutions for our clients.
To serve our quality and to respond the demands of our clients, we are looking for an auditor – who wants to discover Finance Departments.
As a Data Scientist, your tasks will constitute virtually anything data-related, from data staging (collecting, cleaning, preparing, etc.) to practical data analysis and algorithm implementation.
During projects, you will work together with one or more members of the team to prepare the client’s data, and arrive to practical insight through a combination of a collection of proprietary tools and various open source technologies.
Your creativity in selecting the right tools and combining them into an analysis that is more than the sum of its parts will have a significant impact on the continued success of the entire team.
In addition, it is of vital importance that you exhibit strong communication skills, in order to be able to efficiently convey queries and results to the client, as well as the rest of the team.
• You have a University Degree in one of the following subjects, or a related subject: Econometrics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering, Business Engineering, Business Analytics, Operations Research)
• You possess approximately 2-3 years of experience in data manipulation and analysis
• SQL knowledge is required
• Knowledge of Java/PHP is a strong plus
• You are comfortable and interested in a host of different data science tools, as well as their setup and optimization.
• You are interested in/knowledgeable about any of the following (or related) subjects: data mining, databases, big data, pattern recognition.
• Fluency in English and Dutch or French
• You are currently living in Belgium (Brussels area) and are willing to travel (within the Benelux).
As a person, you are:
If you are interested by this job, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
More Jobs ?