Patrice LATINNE Executive Director | Enterprise Intelligence at E&Y suggests you take a close look at this vacancy
Check out this job! & join the next meetup on Dec 18th at VUB tackling bigdata topics and data science.
• Technology architecture, rationalization and enablement – including Big Data ecosystem
• Information design, standard and regulatory reporting, management dashboards and enterprise performance management
• Advanced analytics in risk management and customer intelligence
• Program and project management
Within the EY EMEIA Financial Services Organization (FSO) region, we have a strong network of over 350 Enterprise Intelligence professionals focused on the financial services industry, and our ambition is to double the team by 2016.
We are currently looking to strengthen the Analytics team in our Enterprise Intelligence competency within FSO Advisory at EY Belgium with capable, motivated professionals interested to join the team asData Scientist at various levels, depending on experience: (Senior) Consultant or Manager.
Tasks & responsibilities:
• Apply statistical or machine learning techniques design and development of processes meant to operationalize derived analytical models into business applications
• Participate in the design, acquisition and completion of large EI transformation projects within the complex multinational financial services landscape (Banking / Insurance / Wealth & Asset Management)
• Engage with financial services clients and identify new business opportunities driven by an innovative quantitative, data and analytics approach
• Support transformation processes towards a data centric culture
• Work closely together with colleagues from our Performance Improvement practice and FSO EMEIA “Global Analytics Hub”, in the domains of risk management and customer intelligence.
Desired Skills and Experience
• 2 – 7 years of professional experience working with advanced analytics and data visualization techniques, ideally within Financial Services
• Proficiency in data sourcing, data capture, data transformation and data preparation techniques
• Good understanding of, and practical experience with analytical techniques and tools for predictive analytics and advanced visualization as well as programming skills (for example C, R, Python, Perl, Unix shells)
• Hands on experience in the area of Enterprise Intelligence (e.g. Data Warehousing, Data Management, Business Intelligence, Analytics, Big Data ecosystem)
• Fluent in Dutch and/or French, with business level of EnglishEnthusiasm for financial services is a must. We are looking for dynamic, entrepreneurial people, who thrive in international teams and who have a global mindset! You have a one-step-ahead attitude and a strong interest in new technologies, innovative solutions and rapid business market evolutions in line with our client expectations.Offer:
• A career path within a leading consulting firm, working with prominent national and global institutions
• A dynamic working environment and a job with autonomy and a high level of responsibility
• The opportunity to develop your own skills into a professional specialization, focusing on the sector of your interest
• An attractive salary package with fringe benefits.
About us / Who we are:
EMEIA Financial Services Advisory works with leading financial services clients across four key areas of specialism: Actuarial, Financial Services Risk, IT Risk and Assurance and Performance Improvement.
For more information and other exciting career opportunities with EY FSO, please visit our career site athttp://www.fscareers.ey.com !