Are you also someone who is …
- analytical and strong in problem solving
- well organised: you work out detailed action plans how to reach your goal, taking into account the constraints and priorities
- team player
- a strong communicator, able to present concepts and data in a structured way
- assertive but diplomatically
And you have as well …
- master or bachelor degree in information technology
- 5 or more years development experience with Java
- 5 or more years of experience in Data Warehousing / Business Intelligence
- working knowledge or some handson experience with Hadoop Clusters, including setting up, configuring and monitoring Hadoop file cluster
- experience working with Hadoop data platforms and common Hadoop toolkits such as Map Riduce, PIG, Hive,… is a definite plus
- a good knowledge of English. A good command of French and/or Dutch is considered as an asset.
Your role …
- Be part of the dedicated Advanced Analytics Scrum team with mix profiles IT and Data Scientists
- Develop in JAVA, Scala and shell to implement the distribution of the machine learning algorithms on Hadoop and Spark.
- Implement the ETL with tools such as Flume…
- Designs the Lambda architecture to process and query efficiently large volume of data
- Securely installs, configures and monitors the distributed software (Hadoop, Pig, Hive, HBase, Cassandra, Spark…)
- Talks with Data Scientist to understand the desired algorithm behavior.
- Talks with Data owner to know how to fetch the data
Your work environment at ING …