On 11/18/14 5:38 AM, Sven Van Mol wrote:
Eerst en vooral bedankt voor het accepteren van mijn invite, the network always wins.
Zoals ik zei rekruteren wij momenteel voor een van onze klanten net ten zuiden van Antwerpen een Big Data Specialist. Hun huidige big data omgeving wordt te klein voor hun noden, dus deze persoon krijgt de vrijheid om een volledig nieuwe omgeving op te bouwen binnen een industriële omgeving.
Indien mogelijk had ik deze vacature graag gepubliceerd via de website van datascience. Kunt u mij hierin helpen?
Met vriendelijke groeten,
Sven Van Mol
Career Manager @ Modis
We are looking for a passionate and committed Big Data Specialist who can join the Connectivity team of our client.
You will be involved in the solution design and daily operations of the global machine-to-machine platform. Due to the scale and the high level of complexity of the system, this role requires solid analytical skills. You will have the opportunity to work in a highly motivated team in a challenging environment.
You are proven IT professional able to independently develop solid IS/IT solution designs with respect to large-scale M2M communication and Big Data in order to make a sustainable, scalable, robust, performant and future-proof system.
You build a strong functional knowledge of the Connectivity platform used within the company. You understand how it is integrated, as well as the technology and infrastructure required to support it.
All solution designs will be documented. Whenever possible you will derive reference architectures, guidelines and policies from these designs.
You have to stay up to date with new IT technology and/or trends in the market.
In order to understand the existing platform and architecture, you may be involved from time to time in daily operations and support.
– Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equal through experience.
– Excellent knowledge of English is required.
– Demonstrated knowledge of technical solution design.
– Knowledge of major data management concepts and integration techniques.
– Understanding of major application design concepts and commonly used design patterns.
– Experience with Big Data, M2M and/or BI.
– You have the ability to quickly grasp new technology and/or complex technical challenges.
– You are result driven, enthusiastic and professional.
– You have good analytical and communication skills.
– You encourage knowledge sharing between colleagues.
– You are result oriented and quality focused, both in terms of processes and products.
– You are able to quickly integrate into the existing team, and encourage knowledge sharing between colleagues.
– You can maintain good relations with internal service providers and external suppliers.
– Technical environment: Hadoop, MapReduce, SQL server, NoSQL (Cassandra, Mongo DB)
Permanent job within a large multinational environment.
Sven Van Mol
If you are interested by this job, please send your application to email@example.com with Sven in cc Sven@modisbelgium.be
More Jobs ?
Click here for more Data related job offers.
Join our community on linkedin and attend our meetups.
Follow our twitter account: @datajobsbe