Are you looking for an analytical position in the heart of the organisation?
Are you also someone who is …
- An excellent communicator: you have strong developed communication skills, written and spoken
- A real team player and flexible
- A master in translating complex matters into easy language
- A fast learner
- An “eagle” eye for detail
- Able to manage stakeholders at different levels in the organisation
- Diplomatic and discrete
- Excellent problem-solving capabilities and superior analytical skills
- Intellectual curiosity and creativity
- Excellent planning skills
And you have as well …
- Minimum 3 years relevant working experience in Data Modelling or in an advisory role with corporate stakeholders
- A relevant Masters degree in Economics, Mathematics, Engineering, …
- Strong experience with Microsoft Excel and statistical packages (SAS, SPSS or others)
- A natural interest in Human Resources
- Profound knowledge of English, Dutch and French
… then you are our new HR Intelligence Analyst
Your role …
- Develop people metrics and dashboards
- Support the business in the implementation of future workforce planning, co-design the process and tools.
- Build the case for change and business assumptions (together with all stakeholders) and assure full alignment
- HR analytics models and conduct data analysis
- Support the HR Consultants in building maturity on the field of analytics
- Communicate findings and recommendations in an easy way and influence leaders to take action
Your work environment at ING …
ING Belgium is, as the first universal direct bank, a strong player on the Belgian market. The bank provides its customers with a wide rang of financial products and services via the distribution channel of their choice (click and face). Customers of ING Belgium are as well retail and private banking clients, as well as small, medium and large enterprises.
ING is a top employer and would like to stay one. Human Resources play a key role in that ambition. Only with HR experts we will succeed in building an organization where employees can excel and maximal develop. As well via its HR-teams, ING is an organization with a focus on human capital, attracting new and experienced professionals.
The HR Planning & Analytics team is a small team part of Organisational Effectiveness. Within Planning & Analytics we build maturity in the analytical capability of Human Resources by providing in depth insights and information to drive effective strategic decision making.