Responsible for the quality of French or German linguistic resources (taxonomies, dictionaries, grammars)
- Degree in Linguistics, Translation or Computational Linguistics (recent graduates are welcome to apply)
- Experience with applying concepts from morphology, syntax and semantics to data
- Native French or German speaker. You speak and write fluently in English (working language).
- Comfortable working with data-oriented software applications (databases, spreadsheets etc.)
- Quality-focused and detail-oriented
- Able to work without day-to-day supervision
- For home-working a reliable Internet connection is a must and you must be available to travel to meetings to one of our offices every two weeks