Just spoke to one of our members who is eager to get help for their project in Brussels. Freelancers are welcome to apply.
Pan-European Company is looking for a Data Management Expert.
The job is project based and the contract duration will not exceed more than 3 months. The Expert will work with the Project Leader.
The key deliverable is a Data Governance Framework that will include:
- Data Lifecycle Management Procedure(s)
- Data Collection and Consumption Processes
- Data Dashboard (collection, consumption, volume evolution)
- Data Quality Controls
- Data Management Risk Strategy (back-up, archiving, recovery)
- Data Compliancy with ISO 27002 standard
- Bottom-up integration with Business Intelligence (reporting tools, data mining)
- Sound expertise in data management
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
If interested, please send your CV / motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with email@example.com in copy.