We are the world leader in cloud-based BI. Customers upload their data to our platform and build dashboards in our web editor. We help them extract and present important facts from their piles of data.
Headquartered in San Francisco with offices in the Czech Republic (Prague and Brno), Portland, and Boston, GoodData is backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Fidelity Growth Partners, General Catalyst Partners, Next World Capital, Tenaya Capital, TOTVS SA, and Windcrest Partners.
We are looking for an experienced QA Architect who would join our GoodData team.
The Quality Assurance Architect is responsible for development of company-wide QA processes, practices and tools supporting development and delivery of the GoodData platform. He is expected to attain deep knowledge of philosophy, concepts, blueprints and tools behind the GoodData platform architecture and technology infrastructure. He is also expected to actively challenge these and drive continuous improvements to them. Quality Assurance Architect provides functional, technical and process leadership.
In detail, the Quality Assurance Architect:
- reviews platform architecture and designs, especially from robustness, maintainability, supportability and testability standpoint
- acts as a strong advocate with hands-on experience on cutting edge test tools and technologies
- drives and refines strategy for test automation at all levels (unit, integration, load, performance, etc.) as well as for Continuous Integration & Delivery
- architects and implements agile testing practices
- selects and implements formal QA methodologies
- manages risk as a member of risk review committee
- conducts QA reviews and compliance audits
- communicates with platform architects and helps them shape the vision for platform development and align it with quality requirements
- serves as a consultant and mentor to QA engineers and developers throughout the company
The Quality Assurance Architect reports to Director, Delivery and QA and works in the context of Platform Operations Department.
- 10+ years of Quality Assurance or Quality Engineering work experience
- Experience with building tools and frameworks supporting quality and shortening time to market
- Hands-on experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Strong programming background and expertise in at least one programming or scripting language
- Familiarity with REST, SOA and other architectural concepts
- Good understanding of software development methodologies and quality processes
- Excellent communication, written and verbal skills
- Cloud and SaaS experience
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or equivalent
Reasons to join us:
- new stuff, all buzzwords included
- fun company culture
- your choice of MacBook or Lenovo laptop
- IN-karta for your personal use
- regular company pub evenings
- and of course sick days, lunch vouchers, flexible working hours and stock options
Are you interested? We look forward to receiving your application.