Computational Linguist for Semantic Search
- Work on the specification and design of projects that contribute to the improvement of quality in job search and CV search
- Work on the testing and maintenance of quality for ongoing projects
- Process and analyze data to inform the evolution of semantic search
- Implement tools to extract value from data resources
- Be responsible for the quality of linguistic resources (taxonomies, dictionaries, grammars)
- Monitor developments in semantic search technology and evaluate for the recruitment domain
- Degree in Computational Linguistics, Computer Science with Linguistics or professional experience with Natural Language Processing/Text Analytics
- Professional or high-level academic experience with information retrieval/semantic search
- Experience in at least two of: natural language processing (including symbolic or statistical parsing), machine learning, data mining, computational semantics
- Experience with writing grammars for natural language
- Experience with writing code for text analytics
- Fluent English speaker (the working language is English)
- Good knowledge of German is a plus
- Knowledge of either French or Dutch is desirable
- Experience of software such as Weka, Mahout or Lucene is a plus
- Previous experience in software development in a professional context is a plus
StepStone is a company with clear goals and visions. We focus on growth through innovative solutions, service quality and qualified employees.
From the very first day at StepStone you will be welcomed and supported by a cooperative team. As part of our training concept, you will receive basic training for your work and the recruiting market during your first weeks with us.
In addition, we offer an attractive, performance-led remuneration package and the opportunity to tackle the task with above-average development opportunities and long-term perspectives in an innovative environment.
We look forward to receiving your application in English.
+32 2 209 98 49