IT Application Services Director, Business Intelligence & Analytics EMEA Job
also on Linkedin
Location: Beerse, BE
‘Caring for the world, one person at a time’… inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science – bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
This role is part of the Johnson & Johnson Application Services IT organization. IT Application Services is responsible for the Build, Support and other IT Services and Frameworks, which address Johnson & Johnson technology needs, and that help drive global market leadership.
The Director of BI & Analytics will manage a team of high performing individuals and will have a overall goal of supporting the BI & analytics needs of the J&J businesses and accelerating business insights (Consumer, Pharmaceuticals & Medical Devices). This role will be responsible for defining global IT AS BI & analytics service models as well as the delivery of those services in the EMEA region. This role will report directly to the VP of IT CR&D and BI. The position will be located in Beerse, BE or Pinewood, UK.
• Build and manage a team of BI & analytics professionals tasked with designing and implementing global business intelligence & analytics service models and strategies
• Create and maintain enterprise BI & Analytics service roadmaps that promote continuous improvement (Better, Faster, More Value)
• Solution delivery responsibility of standard BI & analytics services in the EMEA region
• Creation & implementation of self-service BI solutions and models
• Partner with domain owners to tailor BI & analytics services to enterprise business functions
• Work with our CTO organization to influence BI & Analytics core technology standards selection for data capture, analysis, visualization (Teradata, Cognos, Tableau, SAS, Hadoop, Spotfire, etc….)
• Partner with Enterprise Data Warehouse and MDM peers as part of shaping and delivering the overall BI & Analytics IT AS service offerings
• Build custom solutions utilizing core technologies and others as necessary
• Best in class vendor selection and management, including niche vendor strategies as needed
• Drive project execution by defining and implement a common BI & analytics delivery process and standard delivery measures
• Collaborate with internal partners and customers to estimate and quantify the impact and business value of key initiatives
• Attract, develop and retain top talent and build high performing team and culture
• Bachelor’s degree, Master’s preferred, in Information Technology, or other quantitative field
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Approximately 8+ years of related BI & analytics work experience and leading teams in large enterprises preferred
• Strong math, analytical, statistical modeling and problem-solving skills
• Understanding and experience with of big data technologies and platforms (Teradata, Hadoop)
• Must be able to solve complex business problems and present recommendations to senior management effectively
• Must be able to define, shape, and drive projects to completion while effectively collaborating strategically with others with little supervision
• Proven ability to influence others
What’s in it for you…?
“Caring for the world, one person at a time…”
As an employee we consider you as our most valuable asset. We take your career seriously.
As part of a global team in an innovative environment your development is key and our day-to-day responsibility.
Through on the job training, e-university, various projects and programs, we ensure your personal growth. Our benefits make sure we care for you and your family now and in the future
Primary Location:Europe/Middle East/Africa-Belgium-Antwerp-Beerse
Other Locations:Europe/Middle East/Africa-United Kingdom-England
Organization: Janssen Pharmaceutica N.V. (7555)
Relocation: Eligible No
Job Function: Info Technology
Job Segment: Data Analyst, Medical, Analytics, Business Intelligence, Data Management, Data, Healthcare, Management, Technology