- You gather business requirements from customer to generate a correct project planning.
- You are responsible of data analysis and mining, predictive analysis, dashboard/scorecard/report analysis and development.
- You are in charge of data modeling and warehousing.
- You are responsible of strategy development for fine-tuning BI processes.
- You have min 5 years of experience in BI related projects, preferably in Business Analysis and project management roles.
- You have a good knowledge in the management of specific tools such as: Qlikview, Business Objects, Cognos, Microstrategy.
- Knowledge on report building and back end development of said tools is an asset.
- You have effectively worked with and managed data mining/integration tools such as Informatica, Talend, SAS.
- You have a relevant experience with PL/SQL.
- You have a good knowledge of BI processes and services (BI project lifecycle and deliverables, performance management, Data warehousing, ETL, Big Data).
- You speak French and/or Dutch and you are fluent in English.
- You possess operational and proactive skills with process-oriented mentality.
- You are a good listener and communicator, convincing and pro-active.
- You are autonomous, you can manage your own priorities but you are also a team player.
- You feel good with initiative and motivation to reach planned & ambitious goals.
- Young, dynamic & international company culture.
- Pragmatic working environment with regular, personalized feedback.
- Low hierarchy and accessible management.
- Innovative and fast growing company that values entrepreneurship.
- Competitive salary package.
SOLLICITEER NU : Apply here