Selection criteria: data science OR #datascience Twitter NodeXL SNA Map and Report for Tuesday, 08 July 2014 at 17:54 UT
From: marc_smith, Uploaded on: July 08, 2014
- The graph represents a network of 6,564 Twitter users whose tweets in the requested range contained “data science OR #datascience”, or who were replied to or mentioned in those tweets. The network was obtained from the NodeXL Graph Server on Tuesday, 08 July 2014 at 17:59 UTC.
- The requested start date was Tuesday, 08 July 2014 at 23:59 UTC and the maximum number of tweets (going backward in time) was 10,000.
- The tweets in the network were tweeted over the 17-day, 1-hour, 40-minute period from Friday, 20 June 2014 at 21:48 UTC to Monday, 07 July 2014 at 23:28 UTC.
- There is an edge for each “replies-to” relationship in a tweet, an edge for each “mentions” relationship in a tweet, and a self-loop edge for each tweet that is not a “replies-to” or “mentions”.
- The graph is directed.
- The graph’s vertices were grouped by cluster using the Clauset-Newman-Moore cluster algorithm.
- The graph was laid out using the Harel-Koren Fast Multiscale layout algorithm.
- The edge colors are based on edge weight values. The edge widths are based on edge weight values. The edge opacities are based on edge weight values. The vertex sizes are based on followers values. The vertex opacities are based on followers values.
Overall Graph Metrics:
- Vertices: 6564
- Unique Edges: 7487
- Edges With Duplicates: 4294
- Total Edges: 11781
- Self-Loops: 5169
- Reciprocated Vertex Pair Ratio: 0.0284219703574542
- Reciprocated Edge Ratio: 0.0552729738894541
- Connected Components: 2411
- Single-Vertex Connected Components: 1890
- Maximum Vertices in a Connected Component: 3054
- Maximum Edges in a Connected Component: 7070
- Maximum Geodesic Distance (Diameter): 19
- Average Geodesic Distance: 5.396585
- Graph Density: 0.000136909565312827
- Modularity: 0.537045
- NodeXL Version: 22.214.171.1241
Top 10 Vertices, Ranked by Betweenness Centrality: