direct link: http://jobs.ictjob.be/LACO-_-SAS-Consultants__32430
LACO – SAS Consultants
Why do businesses perform better than others? And what could they do to make it even better? It all starts with common sense, supported by hard data to base decisions on.
At Laco, more than 120 consultants can’t wait to assist you in your journey towards better decision-making. As an ICT company we help you to make good use of the interesting information your own IT-department collects. Searching, extracting and delivering the gathered data in a relevant context is Laco’s core business.
To use our services, you can choose different methods: you either use our competencies or you trust us with the full responsibility of end-to-end projects. When needed, we train your personnel, ensuring the efficient and successful implementation of new solutions in your entire organization.
Business Intelligence, Performance Management, Training
LACO is recruiting SAS Consultants
As part of our solid growth plans, we are looking for SAS Consultants to strengthen and expand our business intelligence team.
As a new employee, you will use your SAS expertise by customers of LACO.
You will assist in the technical architecture, design and/or the development of Business Intelligence solutions. Depending on your experience you carry end to end responsibility.
With more than 1.800 men years of experience, LACO strongly supports your career development.
Working for LACO means choosing for knowledge and more!
- You have an expertise in using SAS V9.
- Plus you’ll have knowledge of Relational Databases (Oracle, MS SQL Server, DB2).
- Experience of knowledge of these modules is a plus: SAS V9, BI Studio, Enterprise Guide, Web Report Studio, Information Map, Stored Process, Data Integration Studio.
- Knowledge of other BI tools like Microsoft BI or Cognos or Business Objects play to your advantage.
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree.
- You have a very good knowledge of Dutch and/or French and English.
- You are customer focused and communicative.
- You have good analytical skills, work accurately and are creative.
- You are a motivated team player.
LACO offers you exciting opportunities in consultancy. Within a dynamic ICT company, backed by a permanent improvement of your professional or technical skills and know-how, you will enjoy a concrete evolution potential regarding both your function and your ICT knowledge, as well as an attractive salary package including a company car and fringe benefits.
Are you ready to invest in your talent, along with LACO, to find a job with exciting evolution perspectives?